Sorry, this vacancy is now closed and applications can’t be submitted!
We are looking for an experienced individual to join us as Head of Corporate Engagement Centre. You will be accountable for leading Save the Children’s Corporate Engagement Team based in Singapore and be responsible for proactively growing Save the Children’s corporate partnership footprint in Asia and globally.
Working in more than 120 countries, we do whatever it takes to create breakthroughs in the way the world treats children.
As Head of Corporate Engagement Centre you will report to the Deputy Partnerships Director and be accountable for a team of three, inspiring them to deliver on the Corporate Engagement Strategy. You will lead with autonomy on new business development with companies, focusing on six and seven figure partnerships with long term potential to generate significant growth. In addition you will:
- Be responsible for strategy development, delivery and progress review of the Corporate Engagement Centre (CEC)
- Lead on stewardship and influencing strategies for key senior stakeholders within existing global partnerships
- Establish and lead an influential network of key external stakeholders, maximizing their involvement to build appropriate partnerships and relationships in line with the strategy
- Be directly responsible for ensuring the CEC delivers and meets critical, high value targets and KPI’s as set by Save the Children and the Singapore Economic Development Board
- Demonstrate a clear return on investment for the CEC, identifying and recording the value add beyond direct income.
To be successful you will have extensive experience, gained at a senior level, within a marketing, client management or sales environment in a public or private context. You will be a creative strategic thinker with a commercial outlook based on a career of building significant strategic partnerships. In addition you will:
- Have experience in budget management with the ability to monitor income and expenditure figures and ensure effective tracking systems
- Possess strong leadership and people management skills and the ability to influence senior leaders, external boards and volunteer committees
- Be a team player and have the skill to drive new initiatives in a large organization
- Have a proven ability to work collaboratively across departmental boundaries to achieve shared organisational goals
- Have experience in managing an opportunity/sales pipeline and financial results.
At Save the Children we are committed to the safeguarding and protection of children in our work. We will do everything possible to ensure that only those who are suitable to work with children are recruited to work for us. This post is subject to a range of vetting checks including a criminal records disclosure.
Our mission is to inspire breakthroughs in the way the world treats children and to achieve immediate and lasting change in their lives. If you share our mission, are passionate about making it happen and strongly believe you can contribute then join us and we'll give you every opportunity to succeed. We look forward to hearing from you.
To apply please visit our website.
Closing date: 23rd January 2017