37 hours per week
Location: Rushden Office with home working and National travel
Spurgeons is one of the UK's leading children's charities, firmly supported by Christian beliefs and values, helping to support disadvantaged children and their families through delivering projects to support children, young people, their families and communities to find long-lasting solutions to the challenges they face.
We are passionate about the work we do and need equally committed members on our team to help us achieve those goals.
We have an exciting opportunity for an exceptional Events and Community Fundraising professional to join our Fundraising Group. In this role you will take an active lead in delivering an upmarket experience through a range of marketing and fundraising events and community fundraising campaigns. Supporter experience through event engagement will help drive supporter loyalty and satisfaction bringing to life the change supporters are making in the lives of the UK’s most vulnerable children.
You will be a strategic thinker shaping and executing innovative engagement strategies. With a clear view of the bigger picture but with an eye for detail and fantastic relationship-building skills. You'll be confident working to test and measure strategies to capitalize on future activities and methods that work.
To perform well in this role, you’ll need:
- Experience gained through engaging supporters in community fundraising
- Strong project management skills
- Experience Managing Events
- Experience of delivering integrated projects
- Experience marketing campaigns across a range of channels including direct mail, video, email, online and social media
- The ability to work independently to drive innovation, creativity and resultsThis role offers you the opportunity to integrate the Christian faith and be sensitive to its various expressions across cultures and denominations.
We are committed to safeguarding the welfare of children and young people we serve. This post is subject to necessary safeguarding checks including an appropriate level DBS Disclosure. This post is exempt from the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act requirements and subject to vetting procedures, including completion of a relevant Self Declaration Disclosure form and consent to a relevant level of the DBS check.
As from 1st March 2016 Spurgeons is a Living Wage Employer.
Please note if you do not hear from us within two weeks after the closing date we are afraid that you have not been successful on this occasion.