Are you better than the best?
We need the ultimate fundraiser
WaterAid is looking for a full-time Community Fundraising Officer to play a vital role in our mission to transform lives with safe water, sanitation and hygiene in the world’s poorest communities.
Working within the Community, Events and Education team, the Community Fundraising Officer will
- Research, develop and cultivate effective financial partnerships with high value schools, groups and associations and universities.
- Develop and execute processes to support the efficient running of the fundraising programmes for high value schools, groups and associations and universities.
- Research, organise and attend relevant events and conferences to promote WaterAid.
To be successful, you’ll need to have
- Proven community fundraising experience with a focus on at least one of the following audiences - schools, groups and associations and/or university fundraising.
- Demonstrable experience of organising and attending community fundraising events and conferences, and willingness to regularly represent WaterAid at such events.
- Excellent verbal communication skills and demonstrable experience of building, managing and developing excellent relationships with people and organisations at all levels.
By 2030 we want everyone, everywhere to have clean water and sanitation. We need you to help us make it happen. If you bring your expertise, passion and professionalism, we’ll give you a lot back.
Working with us, you will have access to a wide range of employee benefits, including flexible working, generous annual leave provision and additional leave purchase, an exceptional pension fund, employee assistance programme and fitness and social initiatives.
Please note: in order to apply for this role you must be able to demonstrate your eligibility to work in the UK.
This vacancy will end one minute before midnight on the closing date specified. No recruitment agencies please.