PLEASE NOTE THAT THIS ROLE IS 1 YEAR FIXED TERM FOR MATERNITY COVER
The newly created role of Head of Key Relationships is an exciting opportunity for a Major Donor fundraiser to drive and manage the development of the League’s comprehensive Major Donor and Mid Value Donor programme. Having first class interpersonal and communication skills and the ability to inspire and negotiate, you will be responsible for the effective stewardship of the League’s most influential donors and prospects. You will also manage, motivate and support a team of fundraisers in meeting ambitious income targets, to secure Major and Mid Dalue Donor giving as one of the organisation’s largest sources of income.
The League Against Cruel Sports is Britain's leading charity working to stop animals from being persecuted, abused and killed for sport. The League was instrumental in helping bring about the landmark Hunting Act. We manage sanctuaries to protect wildlife, carry out investigations to expose law-breaking and cruelty to animals, and campaign for stronger animal protection laws and penalties. We work to change attitudes and behaviour through education, fact-based videos, scientific reports and public engagement events.
Purpose of the Job:
- Drive and manage the strategic planning and development of a robust Major Giving programme to meet ambitious income targets.
- Qualify, manage and steward Major Donor prospects (individuals), ensuring as many as possible give annual gifts over £10,000 and are continually upgraded in their giving and involvement.
- Lead on building relationships with and securing funding from Trusts and Corporates.
- Provide effective, positive management of the Key Relationships team.
- Continually monitor and evaluate team performance and initiatives, and oversee efficient and comprehensive reporting of Key Relationships activity to senior management and Trustees.
The closing date for this advert is 16th June 2017
The client requests no contact from agencies or media sales.