Sorry, this vacancy is now closed and applications can’t be submitted!
Derby Museums is looking for a dynamic Fundraising and Communications Assistance to help implement our fundraising strategy including developing Derby Museums HLF Endowment Fund.
Working within our innovative and committed resources team, you will be pivotal in building strong relationships with our donors, creating strong and appealing communications and supporting exciting events
The role includes but is not limited to;
• Supporting the development and implementation of the HLF endowment strategy
• Supporting the creation and management of fundraising events
• Producing fundraising marketing and communications materials, including newsletters
• Supporting the research and stewardship of all donors, including maintaining data bases
• Supporting the development of corporate support and commercial activities
We are looking for a proactive individual with great ideas and passion, a flair for communications, an eye for detail and an organised approach. You may be a recent graduate, or already be working in a marketing or fundraising environment. Most importantly you will have a strong belief in your ability to make a positive impact, and a strong commitment to working in the heritage sector.
For an informal conversation about the post contact Amy Simcox
Employee Benefits: 20 days (pro rata) + bank holidays, Flexible working, mileage allowance payable on authorised business travel.
If you believe you are the person we are looking for, please complete the application form quoting the reference number ASDM/01. The closing date for receipt of applications is Thursday 8 June 2017 at 5pm. Interviews will be held on Wednesday 14 June 2017.
The client requests no contact from agencies or media sales.