Sorry, this vacancy is now closed and applications can’t be submitted!
inspire* are recruiting a passionate individual highly experienced in the charity sector, to provide our ambitious charities and social enterprises with support at a strategic level and with strong business skills. The role focusses on the following key areas of responsibility:
- Strategic and business planning
- Assisting charities to create a strategic fund raising plan for their charity
- End to End Project management of key activities with full P&L accountability
- Preparing bids to gain donation funding from charitable organisations
- Reporting and analytics
- Training others in best practice of successful bid writing and grant applications
- Ambassador for the inspire* network
The individual will work closely with the CEO’s of our charities and social enterprises and will require the following key skills:
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Demonstrable background in developing successful stategic and business planning ideas from concept to execution with a positive financial outcome
- Engaging and effective writing skills
- Sound knowledge of the third sector
- Highly effective organisational and project management skills
- Strong financial, analytical and reporting skills
- Well connected and a strong network within the Manchester Business Community
- Ability to successfully impart knowledge and coach others
The successful individual will report to the inspire* Board on a bi-monthly basis on activities and successes and bring ideas to the table of how we can be more effective in our quest.
Inspire* is an integral part of dynamic law firm gunnercooke llp and a not-for-profit organisation. We are passionate about the work we do in this arena and the diffference that our charities make in the world. We want to accelerate that difference by bringing them in daily contact with the corporate world and successful business leaders, who can provide them with the direction that they need.
Our aim is to grow our network from 30 charities and social enterprises in the North West to over 150 charities across 3 locations, including the North East and London over the next 2 years.
The role is expected to be 3 days per week and will be located in the centre of Manchester.
The client requests no contact from agencies or media sales.