Aldgate, London E1
£25,000 per annum
What we do at Asthma UK really matters. The better, deeper and longer relationship we have with people with asthma and their long-term condition, the more lives we save. It’s that simple. Through this role, you’ll have a unique opportunity to make a real difference on a massive scale for the one in five households affected by asthma.
We’re looking for someone who:
- Would enjoy carrying out in-depth research into trusts and matching them with our projects
- Is a highly ambitious individual keen to work with likeminded professionals
- Looks at data and insight and sees a funding opportunity
- Is committed to making a real difference to the quality of people’s lives
If that sounds like you and you want to bring your knowledge and passion into an environment where it will make a real difference, namely stopping asthma attacks and curing asthma, this is the role for you.
What the role involves:
You will be responsible for:
- Day-to-day support for a portfolio of c300 Trusts giving up to £5,000
- Researching, identifying and developing relationships with new Trusts
- Contributing to the overall Trusts team target
You will need:
- Excellent attention to detail
- Excellent written and numeracy skills
- Excellent organisational skills and the ability to prioritise a busy workload
- A good understanding of databases, data entry and reporting
This is a great place to work
With around 80 people, we’re a tight team working together successfully to stop asthma attacks and cure asthma. We offer substantial benefits, including 30 days holiday (plus bank holidays). Our recent staff survey shows that alongside having a high-performance culture, Asthma UK is one of the friendliest places our people have worked, with great opportunities for development.
For more information and to apply please visit the Asthma UK website or click on the Apply link now!
Applications close at 8am on 31 August 2017.
First interviews will be held w/c 4 September 2017.
Second interviews on 7 September 2017.