Sorry, this vacancy is now closed and applications can’t be submitted!
Supporter Cultivation and Special Events Manager
£39,021 per annum
35 hours per week
At Blind Veterans UK, we believe that no one who has served our country should have to battle blindness alone. We offer blind veterans access to the highest quality of services to help them discover life beyond sight loss.
We have an interesting opportunity for a resourceful and enthusiastic individual to develop and implement excellent cultivation activity to move prospects, in line with moves management process for Blind Veterans UK.
The post holder will be responsible for implementing excellent stewardship activity to retain donors and maximise value for Blind Veterans UK. The post holder will use a high level interpersonal and communication skills on a regular basis to influence decision making by others
The ideal candidate must be able to demonstrate the following:
- Ability to implement excellent cultivation activity to move prospects, in line with moves management process
- Lead on co-ordinating major donor cultivation events, working with the team to deliver inspiring events for donors and prospects
- Ability to ensure that all prospects and donors have comprehensive and tailored donor solicitation plans in place and to maintain excellent records for all supporters in compliance with data protection legislation through proper use of the Raisers Edge fundraising database
- Develop and manage a budget to achieve the required ROI, year on year
- Evaluate activity on an ongoing basis, seeking constant improvement and help to build the brand and at all times ensure brand compliance
In return, we offer the opportunity to be part of a team that transforms lives. We also offer a wide range of benefits and career development opportunities for the right candidate.
For more information on about the role and how to apply, please visit our website.
Closing date: Thursday 26 April 2018 at 24:00hrs
Interview date: Week commencing 7 May 2018
To be considered for this role please send your CV and supporting statement no more than 500 words outlining your suitability for the role in Word format via the link below.
Please note only applicants who submit a CV with a supporting statement will be considered.
Should we receive a high volume of interest, we may close applications for this vacancy before the deadline so you are advised to express your interest as soon as possible.
Due to the high number of enquiries and applications we receive for our vacancies we don't acknowledge each one - if you haven't heard from us within a week of the closing date, please assume that we won't be inviting you for an interview. You are, of course, welcome to try again if a suitable post comes up. We are unable to provide feedback to candidates not shortlisted for interview.