Sorry, this vacancy is now closed and applications can’t be submitted!
We are seeking an experienced, ambitious, and passionate professional to lead fundraising, marketing, communications and income generation for Northumberland National Park.
Northumberland National Park is one of England’s finest landscapes and a key part of the nation’s heritage. As an ambitious and forward looking organisation, Northumberland National Park Authority is working with its partners to deliver a wide range of initiatives to secure the future wellbeing of the Park. The Authority has made significant progress in developing commercial income generation and wider fundraising initiatives.
This exciting and flexible role, will work to drive and deliver a fundraising, sales and marketing plan to increase income and awareness of the work of Northumberland National Park.
- You will secure funding from a variety of sources (including charitable trusts, statutory funders, and high net worth individuals) towards our flagship project, The Sill: National Landscape Discovery Centre, as well as for other National Park activities.
- You will also provide effective management and leadership for our communications service by building and maintaining a positive and pro-active media presence which promotes the understanding of the National Park and our role.
- You will work with a team to deliver a campaign driven marketing plan.
- You will monitor and provide strategy for organisation wide income generation.
- You will work with the Performance and Intelligence Officer to ensure that we collect the correct data to ensure that we can make business led decisions across the organisation.
Educated to degree level and with a professional qualification in a relevant field, you will have significant fundraising / income generation experience. You will also possess excellent written and verbal skills, be articulate and persuasive, and have the ability to manage relationships with partners and donors.
Please see our website to download the job pack for full details.
Informal enquiries can also be made to: Rosie Thomas, Director of Business Development