Sorry, this vacancy is now closed and applications can’t be submitted!
Are you ambitious, self-motivated and keen to take on a new challenge, if so read on.
Lepra is looking for a creative and passionate Head of Strategic Accounts for the South of England. You will be responsible for driving the strategic direction of the South hub in line with Lepra’s annual plan objectives and budget.
Reporting to the Director of Fundraising and Communications, you will lead and oversee key account management activities whilst expanding and maintaining relationships with strategically important partnerships in order to drive income generation and increase Lepra’s profile across the South hub.
• Develop strategies to engage, inspire and develop a new demographic of supporters alongside the retention of an existing and loyal supporter base.
• Be accountable for the achievement of the South hub’s assigned targets for performance objectives, income generation targets, and critical milestones for weekly, monthly, quarterly and annual periods
• Support the formulation of the Fundraising and Communication Teams vision and values and oversee their adoption within the work culture
• Create cross-functional working across the organisation in order to align goals and approaches that facilitate smooth achievement of key account objectives, strategies, goals, and targets
• Develop and implement donor / supporter growth plans, measurement, performance benchmarking, troubleshooting performance gaps, formulating and nurturing outstanding initiatives
This post is full-time, 35 hours per week working from home and will be based in London. There will be a requirement for flexible working in order to attend out of hours events in the evening or the weekend. The ability to travel in the UK (and occasionally overseas) is required. A car will be required to be available for business use, expenses payable.
Lepra’s benefits include:
• Employer and employee contributory pension scheme
• Non-contributory life assurance scheme
• 25 days annual leave (inclusive of 3 days between Christmas and New Year), rising by one day per year to a total of 28 days per annum
• Child Care Vouchers Scheme
• Cycle to Work Scheme
• Membership of the Employee Discounts Scheme
This role requires the successful applicant to apply for an enhanced DBS check with. Appointment and ongoing employment will be subject to a clear check being received. All new starters will be required to take responsibility for joining the DBS update service, and bear the cost of annual subscription whilst employed by Lepra.
We aim to represent and value the diversity of our local communities through our workforce and service provision. We therefore positively encourage applications, regardless of age, race, religion & belief, gender, gender reassignment, sexual orientation, marriage & civil partnership, pregnancy & maternity or disability.
We are a UK-based international charity working to beat leprosy.
Leprosy is a Neglected Tropical Disease (NTD), most commonly affecting people in parts of the developing world.
Every year, over 200,000 people are treated for leprosy. Yet evidence shows that there are over three million people living undiagnosed.
Left untreated, this cruel disease causes permanent damage to people’s hands, feet and eyes, leading to paralysis, blindness, infections and amputations.
Over four million people are now living with life-changing disabilities due to leprosy. And sadly, the stigma surrounding the disease means many are left to endure a lifetime of abuse, isolation and shame.
Lepra has been at the forefront of treatment in leprosy since 1924, from the development of an effective cure to ground breaking techniques to find, support and restore the lives of people affected by this devastating disease.
The importance of our work is recognised and supported by Her Majesty The Queen who has been our Patron since she became monarch in 1952.
As a specialist leprosy charity, we work directly with communities in India, Bangladesh and Mozambique to beat this disease.