Sorry, this vacancy is now closed and applications can’t be submitted!
Join our fundraising team and develop and enhance your fundraising skills whilst helping families to fundraise for their child's operation, therapy or equipment that isn't being paid for by the UK health sector.
The role purpose is:
- To assist with the planning, administration and smooth running of all fundraising events which could include some evening and weekend working.
- To help with the planning and administration of any challenge events, discussing these with participants and offering support and advice.
- Speaking to potential donors about the work of Tree of Hope and encouraging them to support our cause.
- Speaking with our Family Fundraisers, offering support, advice and encouragement around their fundraising campaigns.
- Assistance with developing presentations and marketing materials for the fundraising department.
- Research into Trusts and Foundations that may support unrestricted fundraising when asked.
- Development of a suite of fundraising products that could be used by all types of supporters.
- Administration of the Tree of Hope lottery scheme.
- Management of the relationship with our clothes collector, SOS clothing.
The client requests no contact from agencies or media sales.