Corporate Partnership Manager
If you are a highly motivated and engaging individual, you might be just what we are looking for to join our team.
LGBT Foundation is a vibrant charity with a wide portfolio of well-established services and rapidly developing new initiatives aimed at meeting the needs of lesbian, gay, bisexual and trans-people. We are looking for a proactive person to work with us in this exciting new role to lead on increasing our unrestricted income, helping us to meet the needs of our service users and ensure a sustainable future.
The initial and primary focus of the role will be to significantly increase income from corporate supporters, however we have potential to grow other areas of unrestricted income and the post will lead on exploration and development of this. This role is suited to a self-starting, motivated, and target driven individual who is a great communicator and influencer.
We are open to flexible home working if you are in the process of transition and therefore have regular appointments.
Job Title: Corporate Partnership Manager
Salary: £30, 837 (+10% Pension)
Accountable to: Assistant Director - Income
Accountable for: Volunteers
Your main responsibilities will include:
- Develop and implement a corporate partnership strategy to significantly increase income and support from corporates and meet in-year financial targets through income generation.
- Initiate and develop relationships with new corporate partners, ensuring we form long-lasting partnerships through excellent stewardship and maximisation of income generation opportunities wherever possible.
- Ensure we develop other areas of unrestricted income through supporting major event and individual giving income stream development
Please contact us for an informal chat about this post. We understand that working for an LGBT organisation could impact on your identity, community and/or culture. If you would like to discuss this or any aspect of the role further, please contact Debra Nixon on 0345 3 303030
Closing date: 12 noon, Monday 30th July
Interviews: 9am – 5pm Wednesday 15th August
LGBT Foundation offers a comprehensive package of benefits in addition to the salary package. These are as follows:
- Generous leave allowance (25 days annual leave (rising to 30 days after 5 years’ service)
- Sector leading 10% employers’ contributory pension
- Your birthday as a day’s leave
- Staff counselling scheme
- Cycle to Work Scheme
- Season Ticket Loan
- Office ‘buddy’ scheme for all new starters
- Free annual flu jab
- Staff social budget
- Dedicated training budget for each member of staff and support with Personal Development Plans
- Flexible working to support a healthy work/life balance (including time off in lieu and flexi-time)
- Relaxed dress code when in the office
- Convenient city centre location
- Generous discounts with local businesses
To download a recruitment pack, and receive a copy of the full job description please visit our website: www.lgbt.foundation/jobs
LGBT Foundation is part of the Positive about Disabled People Scheme and is an Investors in People accredited organisation.
Appointment will be based on merit alone.
5 Richmond Street, Manchester City Centre, M1 3HF
The client requests no contact from agencies or media sales.