Sorry, this vacancy is now closed and applications can’t be submitted!
We are seeking an energetic administrator who will work closely with the Director of Development on all aspects of events, fundraising and donor stewardship. We are a small and supportive team who all work collaboratively beyond their daily responsibilities. This role will be most suitable for a graduate with some fundraising experience looking for a career in the arts.
The Grange Festival is a new country house opera company located in Hampshire. In just two seasons the Festival has achieved great critical acclaim and set high artistic standards for its summer season and outreach work. Our activities are growing and include opera, dance, an international singing competition and extensive education and commiunty workThe award-winning theatre is set within a scheduled historic monument, which together with the Arcadian valley landscape setting, gives the Festival its unique atmosphere. The company is young and growing with passionate and lively staff.
Salary: c £22,000 dependent on experience
Application deadline: 14 October 2018
Interviews: Week commencing 22 October
Hours: 9.30-5.30 with some evenings during the Festival season and for networking and fundraising events.
Address: Folly Hill Farm, Itchen Stoke, Nr Alresford, Hants SO24 9TF
- Manage invitation lists and adminstration of networking events held in unusual venues in London and Hampshire throughout the year.
- To attend the networking events as part of the hosting team
- Work with our database Spektrix to keep records of all fundraising activity
- Research and identify Trusts for funding opportunities and draft applications
- Manage invitation lists and administration of networking events in London and Hampshire out of season
- Work collaboratively to identify networking opportunities
- Identify potential sources of funding - corporate and individual
- Arrange and attend Development Council meetings
- Ensure good management of gifts received
- Be prepared to assist other colleagues in the team if required
- You will attend the Festival during June and July to assist with the hosting of our corporate supporters, their guests and other VIPs to ensure a smooth running and unforgettable experience.
- Some knowledge and or experience of fundraising
- Good interpersonal skills and friendly professional manner
- Excellent IT skills
- Organised and efficient methods of working
- Driving license and transport
- Commitment to work some evenings and weekends as required, particularly during the Festival andfor networking events out of season
- Excellent written communication skills
Desirable but not essential
- Interest in opera/dance/performing arts
- Experience of working with Spektrix
The client requests no contact from agencies or media sales.