Sorry, this vacancy is now closed and applications can’t be submitted!
Global Institutional Funding Co-ordinator
The Leprosy Mission (TLM) is a leading international Christian charity, active in over 40 countries, working towards the vision of Leprosy Defeated and Lives Transformed. Operating as an international federation (Global Fellowship) of 27 member countries, the international office provides leadership and facilitation to enable the Global Fellowship to achieve this vision.
Leprosy is a scourge and an injustice in our world and we are fighting to do something about it. Now, we are looking for a Global Institutional Funding Co-ordinator to join our dedicated team in Brentford.
- Salary of £40,000
- 10% contribution to your pension
- Health cash-back plan
- Cycle to work scheme
- Gym membership
- Staff events
- Volunteer days
- Training and development
- Life assurance
- Holidays and other leave arrangements
- Sick pay
- Play a key behind-the-scenes role in our charity
This is a superb opportunity for a fundraising professional with experience of working at a global level from an international platform to take on a new challenge where they can do some real good and help advance a worthy cause.
You’ll be joining the fight for survival for so many people at an international level and getting major donors involved. The work you put in will help our organisation to thrive and further our excellent work.
What’s more, you’ll discover teams of like-minded people with similar beliefs and values as well as an environment where faith is embraced, and every individual pulls together to ensure we succeed.
As a Global Institutional Funding Co-ordinator, you will be tasked with identifying funding opportunities with international organisations and global institutions.
You’ll engage with transnational trusts, foundations, church bodies and corporations, developing relationships and creating opportunities with these funders.
Specifically, your role will involve:
- Securing funding for the Leprosy Mission Global Fellowship
- Identifying funding opportunities
- Conducting research and analysis of target organisations
- Engaging funding organisations to participate in consortia partnerships
- Working closely with The Leprosy Mission members to take advantage of global opportunities
- Acting as an evangelist for our vision, mission and values
To be considered as a Global Institutional Funding Co-ordinator, you will need:
- Knowledge and an understanding of the NGO funding environment and donor agencies
- A sound understanding of fundraising techniques with institutional and transnational donors
- Strong analytical abilities
- The ability to work towards institutional and/or global foundation targets
- To be educated to degree level (or equivalent) or higher
- The willingness and ability to travel overseas regularly
This is the ideal role for someone who has held the role of Global Institutional Funding Co-ordinator, Fundraising Manager, Global Fundraising Manager, International Fundraising Manager, Corporate Relationship Manager, or Relationship Manager.
The closing date for applications is the 31st October 2018. The first round of interviews will be held on the 7th – 9th November 2018, with the second round of interviews being held on the 13th – 15th November 2018. These will be held at the office in Brentford or via Skype.
The Leprosy Mission International is an explicitly Christian organisation and plays a key role in regular prayer and devotion, and part of your role will support the work of the Mission through Christian prayer, Christian sessions, and fellowship. There is, therefore, an occupational requirement for the Global Institutional Funding Co-ordinator to be a practising Christian.
So, if you’re seeking your next role as a Global Institutional Funding Co-ordinator, please apply via the button shown. This vacancy is being advertised by Webrecruit. The services advertised by Webrecruit are those of an Employment Agency.