Sorry, this vacancy is now closed and applications can’t be submitted!
Community Fundraising Officer
Leckhampton Court Hospice, Cheltenham
(Occasional travel required)
£17,500 per annum plus competitive benefits scheme
Full Time with occasional weekends and evenings
We have an exciting opportunity for someone who is looking to start a career in community fundraising and would like to be part of a dynamic team, where they will develop skills and knowledge in the delivery of events and supporter led fundraising.
We are looking for an enthusiastic, team player who is keen to support the hospice Fundraising team and take responsibility for aspects of fundraising delivery.
This is an outstanding opportunity for someone with the following skills and experience:
• Experience of working in a customer care environment
• A good networker, capable of developing relationships with people from a wide variety of backgrounds
• A strong performance ethic, driven and motivated towards the achievement of targets
• Ability to engender a pro-active team culture
• Comfortable multitasking and prioritising workload
• Ability to put the supporter at the centre of everything we do, providing them with the best possible experience
Sue Ryder provides incredible hospice and neurological care for people facing a frightening, life-limiting changing diagnosis. It's not just expert medical care we provide. It's the emotional support and practical things we take care of too.
Leckhampton Court is a Sue Ryder hospice, based just outside Cheltenham. We are here for people aged 18 and over who are dying from conditions like cancer, heart failure and lung disease. We offer a range of support to patients and their families including inpatient care in our 16 bed hospice and through our Hospice at Home team. Our day services are open to those with long term conditions who come along to join in activities and outings. Our expert care team includes doctors, nurses, care assistants, physiotherapists, occupational and complementary therapists, bereavement support workers and volunteer befrienders.
Closing date for applications: Monday 18th February (09:00hrs)
Interview date: Monday 25th February