Sorry, this vacancy is now closed and applications can’t be submitted!
The Air Ambulance Service provides two very important functions, Helicopter Emergency Medical Services (HEMS) and The Children’s Air Ambulance which provides paediatric transfers across the UK. Our objective is to save lives, utilising specialist pilots, doctors, and paramedics and with our work centred on saving lives, improving clinical outcomes and being able to react quickly and efficiently to emergencies.
We are at the forefront of innovative clinical care and we challenge boundaries. None of this can be achieved without a hugely dedicated team of colleagues, volunteers and the general public.
Position: Community Fundraising Executive
Job type: Full Time, Permanent
Hours: 37.5 hours per week
Salary: £24,000 to £26,000 per annum plus car allowance
About the role:
The Community Fundraising Executives are responsible for developing and raising awareness of the Charity and drive fundraising across your defined region. You will need to meet and exceed stretching income targets by creating opportunities through building relationships with individuals, businesses and communities in the region.
You will be influential and have links to a number of key people who will support you delivering the role. You will be the brand ambassador with the Children’s Air Ambulance in the region.
- Identifying new opportunities and leads within the region that will generate new income streams for the Charity.
- Developing and leveraging existing relationships within your defined region maximising income for the Charity.
- Build relationships with our Volunteers in the region to support the income generation targets.
- Presenting to local organisations and groups within the region.
- Manage our database effectively to ensure access to accurate and robust reporting.
- Work with the wider Supporter care team so create a consistent supporter journey across the function.
The role holder will have proven experience generating income and building new relationships. You will be resilient, dynamic and utilise a range of business development techniques.
We are looking for a variety of backgrounds and experience within this team however you will need to be proven at lead generation and converting that into new relationships.
You will be home based within your defined region with travel to our head office in Rugby (4 times per month).
You may have experience of the following: Community Fundraising Executive, Fundraising Executive, Community Fundraiser, Fundraising Assistant, Fundraising Officer, Fundraiser, Sales Executive, etc.