Sorry, this vacancy is now closed and applications can’t be submitted!
Home Based (with occasional travel to Sheffield)
Are you a passionate Fundraising Officer looking for the chance to make a difference? Want to join an exciting and growing movement of people who are transforming lives and communities? If so, read on.
Who will I be working for?
The Church Army is a Christian organisation dedicated to helping people know their lives matter. Focused on positive social action and empowering others, we deliver innovative services to enable people to overcome their challenges and thrive.
We don’t shy away from the difficult situations or the hard work. Instead we embrace it to make lives better.
Now, we’re looking for two Fundraising Officers to join us and generate income to ensure we can continue our vital work.
What are the benefits?
- Salary of £26,000 - £28,000 per annum
- Make a real difference on a daily basis
- Take on an exciting and varied role
- Join a creative Fundraising Team who work collaboratively and with integrity
- Learn and grow with a long-established charity
What will I be doing?
As a Fundraising Officer, you will identify ways to maximise income to support the Church Army’s important work. Specifically, you will:
- Share the amazing stories of lives transformed through our frontline work
- Build strong relationships with key stakeholders
- Create emotive and engaging copy that inspires existing and new supporters
- Occasionally visit our offices in Sheffield
Sounds great! What do I need?
- Experience of fundraising from trusts or a corporate organisation
- At a minimum, a GCSE in English at grade C or above (or equivalent)
- Great communication skills and a positive attitude
Other organisations may call this role Fundraising Officer, Trusts Fundraising Officer, Corporate Fundraising Officer, Fundraising Executive, Fundraising Co-ordinator or Marketing Executive.
If you believe in what we do, whether you have a faith or not, and are ready to change people’s lives, we’d love to hear from you.
Webrecruit and Church Army are equal opportunities employers, value diversity and are strongly committed to providing equal employment opportunities for all employees and all applicants for employment.
So, if you are ready for your next challenge as a Fundraising Officer, please apply via the button shown. This vacancy is being advertised by Webrecruit. The services advertised by Webrecruit are those of an Employment Agency.