Sorry, this vacancy is now closed and applications can’t be submitted!
- Full time, 37.5 hours per week
- Permanent contract
- £29,633.46 plus 9% employer pension contribution
- Closing date: Thursday 28 March 2019 (9am UK time)
- Interviews: week commencing 8 April 2019
Conciliation Resources is seeking a Fundraising and Administration Officer to support a restructured Fundraising team. If you are seeking a worthwhile challenge, have an interest in fundraising and would relish working in a fast paced but friendly team then this role could be for you.
The role sits within the newly merged Fundraising and Communications team, which consists of six members. The Fundraising team is responsible for the generation of unrestricted income through the strengthening of existing funding relationships as well as the development of new funding relationships. The majority of funding currently comes from institutional donors, however the Fundraising team is working to diversify the organisation’s funding streams, further developing other funding sources, such as trusts and foundations, high net worth individuals (HNWI) and corporations. This role seeks to support the above activities and would be ideal for someone who possesses the following skills and experience:
- Administration experience, including a proven track record of successfully maintaining office records.
- Experience of working in an office taking the initiative and multitasking as part of a complex, varied and, at times, heavy workload.
- Some understanding/knowledge of basic fundraising practices, approaches and environment.
- Experience of writing for different purposes and presenting information clearly.
- Cross-cultural sensitivity and appreciation.
- Excellent English verbal and writing skills (essential), with the ability to communicate and summarise complex information clearly and persuasively.
- Strong interpersonal and relationship-building skills, with the ability to work collaboratively, listen to and influence others.
- Common sense approach, with a positive attitude and the ability to adapt to an evolving business and working environment.
- Strong organisational and planning skills with the ability to manage a varied workload and coordinate processes involving multiple people/teams within short deadlines.
- Research and analytical skills, with the ability to present information in an accessible way.
- Good computer and IT skills, preferably in a Mac environment.
- Excellent command of Excel.
- Creative, flexible character and open to new ideas.
- Commitment to Conciliation Resources’ goals, values, work and approach.
The client requests no contact from agencies or media sales.