Corporate Partnerships Development Manager
The National Literacy Trust is a national charity dedicated to raising literacy levels in the UK. We run projects in the poorest communities, campaign to make literacy a priority for politicians and parents, and support schools. Our mission is to give young people the literacy skills they need to get a job and lead a successful life.
Our corporate partnerships are vital to our sustainability and have a very high profile within the organisation. We have experienced significant growth and success in partnership development and our existing funders and partners include high street brands such as McDonald’s, WHSmith and Morrisons, and large multinationals such as Pearson, KPMG and PwC.
We are now looking for a Corporate Partnerships Development Manager to develop new partnerships, grow existing ones and help us meet our targets.
- Salary of £35,500 per annum
- Pension (8% employer contribution)
- Become a key member of a flexible, collaborative and growing team
- 28 days’ holiday per annum plus Bank Holidays and a Christmas closure
This is an incredible opportunity to support the success of a rapidly-growing organisation that is improving attainment and social mobility in disadvantaged communities across the nation.
We have ambitious plans for the future and funding is integral to ensuring that our work can continue. By joining us, you will drive our ongoing success and help us to transform lives through literacy.
So, if you have great relationship-building skills and a strong background in Corporate Social Responsibility, this is an amazing opportunity to progress with a forward-thinking charity.
As the Corporate Partnerships Development Manager, you will focus on developing new partnerships to generate income from the corporate sector. You’ll also manage a number of existing corporate relationships.
Joining a passionate team of four, you will:
- Develop new and existing business through market and prospect research, as well as networking
- Research, write and present funding bids, proposals and documentation
- Ensure that relationships with current, potential and historical funders and partners are effectively managed
- Contribute to our corporate partnership strategy
- Manage support staff when required
To join us as a Corporate Partnerships Development Manager, you will need:
- High level CSR (Corporate Social Responsibility) experience
- Strong partnership management abilities
- Proven pitching and negotiation skills
- A creative mindset
- Excellent communication skills
We’d love to hear from you if you’ve worked as a Corporate Fundraising Manager, CSR Manager, Corporate Partnerships Manager, Fundraising Manager, Business Development Manager, BDM or Charity Fundraising Manager.
The closing date for applications is 10am on Monday the 8th April 2019.
The National Literacy Trust is committed to being an equal opportunities employer and aims to ensure that no job applicant or employee receives less favourable treatment on the grounds of gender, sexual orientation, disability, age, ethnicity or religion.
So, if you are a passionate Corporate Partnerships Development Manager, please apply via the button shown. This vacancy is being advertised by Webrecruit. The services advertised by Webrecruit are those of an Employment Agency.