Sorry, this vacancy is now closed and applications can’t be submitted!
Head of New Corporate Partnership Development
The National Literacy Trust is a national charity dedicated to raising literacy levels in the UK. We run projects in the poorest communities, campaign to make literacy a priority for politicians and parents, and support schools. Our mission is to give young people the literacy skills they need to get a job and lead a successful life.
Our corporate partnerships are vital to our sustainability and have a very high profile within the organisation. We have experienced significant growth and success in partnership development and our existing funders and partners include high street brands such as McDonald’s, WHSmith and Morrisons, and large multinationals such as Pearson, KPMG and PwC.
We are now looking for a Head of New Corporate Partnership Development to build on our successes and identify and secure new partners.
- Salary of £45,000 - £48,000 DOE
- Pension (8% employer contribution)
- The chance to represent the organisation at a senior level
- Become a key member of a flexible, collaborative and growing team
- 28 days’ holiday per annum plus Bank Holidays and a Christmas closure
This is an incredible opportunity to support the success of a rapidly-growing organisation that is improving attainment and social mobility in disadvantaged communities across the nation.
We have ambitious plans for the future and funding is integral to ensuring that our work can continue. By joining us, you will drive our ongoing success and help us to transform lives through literacy.
So, if you’re a fresh-thinking fundraising professional who is hungry for a new challenge, we would love to hear from you.
As the Head of New Corporate Partnership Development, you will create and implement a robust strategy to generate new income for our charity from the corporate sector.
Joining a team of four, you will:
- Line manage a Corporate Partnership Development Manager, as well as support staff
- Deliver an ambitious three year corporate new business fundraising strategy aimed at securing six figure, multi-year partnerships
- Develop new and existing business through market and prospect research and networking
- Communicate with new, historical and existing corporate and brand partners
- Carry out reporting tasks
To join us as our Head of New Corporate Partnership Development, you will need:
- Strong corporate fundraising experience, including winning and managing different types of partnerships for a charity
- The vision and creativity to develop and implement a robust strategy for generating new income
- Team leadership skills
- The ability to build strong, long-lasting relationships
Other organisations may call this role Senior Corporate Fundraising Manager, Senior Corporate Partnerships Manager, Head of Fundraising, Business Development Manager, Head of Corporate Fundraising or Senior Fundraising Manager.
The closing date for applications is 10am on Friday the 5th April 2019.
The National Literacy Trust is committed to being an equal opportunities employer and aims to ensure that no job applicant or employee receives less favourable treatment on the grounds of gender, sexual orientation, disability, age, ethnicity or religion.
So, if you think you could make an impact as our Head of New Corporate Partnership Development, please apply via the button shown. This vacancy is being advertised by Webrecruit. The services advertised by Webrecruit are those of an Employment Agency.
Working hours: 35 hours per week