Sorry, this vacancy is now closed and applications can’t be submitted!
Alzheimer’s Research UK is the UK’s leading dementia research charity dedicated to diagnosis, prevention, treatment and cure. Backed by our passionate scientists and supporters, we’re challenging the way people think about dementia, bringing together the people and organisations who can speed up progress, and investing in research to make life-changing breakthroughs possible.
Alzheimer’s Research UK’s (ARUK’s) Supporter-led Fundraising (SLF) team has seen rapid expansion and has big ambitions to improve our supporters’ fundraising experience, develop exciting fundraising products and drive income to power more world-class dementia research. Working across our sporting and mass participation fundraising products, you will deliver market-leading campaigns, develop creative and engaging supporter content and explore new channels of communication and re-engagement with our supporters to achieve further transformational growth.
The role requires an ambitious marketeer with previous product/event marketing experience, outstanding copywriting skills and an enthusiasm for identifying and implementing new social and digital technologies.
Main duties and responsibilities of the role:
- Lead multi-channel marketing campaigns for our mass participation fundraising events.
- Write clear, engaging and fun copy for campaigns, emails and web.
- Work with agencies, partners and internal stakeholders to ensure campaigns are delivered on time, to budget and hit all key targets.
- Be innovative: review and implement new technologies to improve our campaigns, drive engagement and boost supporter experience.
What we are looking for:
- An experienced copywriter who will create fun, engaging copy to acquire new supporters and steward supporters through their fundraising journey.
- A marketeer with experience running successful income-driving marketing campaigns from concept to delivery.
- Budget management, campaign planning and project management experience.
- Previous fundraising experience not essential.
Location: Granta Park, near Cambridge.
Salary: Circa £27,000 per annum, plus benefits
Please download the Vacancy Pack for more details.
The closing date for applications is the 7th April 2019, with interviews likely to be held on the 17th April 2019, however we would encourage you to submit your application as the earliest opportunity as the closing may be brought forward at any time. Interviews will be arranged based on the availability of the candidate.
Please indicate in your cover letter if you are unable to attend an interview on a particular date, taking into account the 17th April.
In order to be considered, please create an online account using our Online Recruitment System which can be accessed through our Job Vacancies Page. You will be able to attach a CV and covering letter to your application, track your application and view other vacancies that may be of interest.
To view further details about this role and the benefits of working for us please visit the Alzheimer’s Research UK website.