Sorry, this vacancy is now closed and applications can’t be submitted!
Hours: Part time - 16 hours per week
Contract: Fixed term - 6 months maternity cover
Salary: Up to £25,000.00 pro rata (depending on experience)
Closing Date: Monday 8th April '19 (17:00pm).
Julian House is a forward thinking charity, committed to helping socially excluded people receive the help they need and deserve, to get back on their feet. New services, successful contract bids and mergers with other organisations have contributed to significant growth over the past five years. The geographical spread of our projects now extends through Basingstoke, Wiltshire, B&NES, South Glos, Somerset and into Devon & Cornwall.
We already enjoy a good breadth support from most of the communities where we operate. The post holder will work alongside various colleagues within the organisation to publicise and promote its work and achievements.
Main Duties & Responsibilities includes:
- Management of websites and social media accounts for Julian House, See Change and Julian House Trading
- Contributing to the development of effective marketing and communications strategy
- Contribute towards the design and management of appropriate systems to capture supporter/customer interaction data
- Supporting campaigns as required to generate new supporters/custom, grow existing customers and to raise awareness of the work of the organisation
- Production of reports for internal and external publication
- Liaise effectively and appropriately with other Julian House staff, and where necessary with other agencies
- Work in accordance with Julian House’s equal opportunities policy and with all its other policies.
Does this sound like the job for you? Simply apply online.