Sorry, this vacancy is now closed and applications can’t be submitted!
Based in the centre of Edinburgh, Foundation Scotland is an independent charity that provides funding to charities, social enterprises and community groups. We do this on behalf of over 400 individuals, charitable trusts and companies.
We are a thriving Foundation. In our next chapter we plan to continue growth of client endowment funding, from £33million to £50million and beyond, and grow annual grant fund distribution to over £10million. This growth will involve an increase in the scale of work with philanthropists, partnership companies, organisational funders, professional advisors and charitable trusts and it will see us expand our community footprint and investment across Scotland.
To ensure our successful growth and development we are now seeking a Philanthropy Development Manager, located in Edinburgh.
Reporting to the Head of Philanthropy, this role will focus on developing current partnerships, building new relationship and creating opportunities for funding.
The successful candidate will have a passion for philanthropy and also have:
- a demonstrable track record of securing finance, donations, and/or financial support for major projects
- excellent interpersonal and presentation skills
- the ability to build relationships with high net-worth individuals, lead representatives of companies and senior influencers.
In return, Foundation Scotland offers a range of benefits including:
- 35 days annual leave
- flexible working opportunities
- employer pension contributions
- progressive pay system with benchmarked annual increases
Interviews will be held on Wednesday 1st May.
The client requests no contact from agencies or media sales.