Sorry, this vacancy is now closed and applications can’t be submitted!
Alzheimer’s Research UK is the UK’s leading dementia research charity dedicated to diagnosis, prevention, treatment and cure. Backed by our passionate scientists and supporters, we’re challenging the way people think about dementia, bringing together the people and organisations who can speed up progress, and investing in research to make life-changing breakthroughs possible.
The Events Coordinator will work closely with the Events & High Value Stewardship Manager in the development and delivery of a first-class events programme for the Fundraising department, ensuring a consistent, professional and highly engaging supporter experience. This role involves management of some events as well as supporting other team members on their events planning and delivery.
Main duties and responsibilities of the role:
- Deliver events within a defined time scale and budget; these will include dinners, receptions, talks and other events as required.
- Manage and monitor the Events inbox, communicating with various stakeholders including donors.
- Prepare event documentation, including event proposals, briefs, risk assessments and where applicable seating plans and supporting documentation.
What we are looking for:
- An effective communicator able to work with stakeholders at all levels.
- Experience in coordinating projects or events.
- Strong organisational skills and excellent attention to detail.
Location: Granta Park, near Cambridge.
Salary: Circa £21,000 per annum, plus benefits
Please download the Vacancy Pack for more details.
The closing date for applications is the 14th April 2019, with interviews to be held on the 29th April 2019. Please indicate in your cover letter if you are unable to attend on this date.
Please note that the official job title for the successful candidate will be Events Executive. When accessing our online recruitment system, the role will be listed as Events Executive.
In order to be considered, please create an online account using our Online Recruitment System which can be accessed through our Job Vacancies Page. You will be able to attach a CV and covering letter to your application, track your application and view other vacancies that may be of interest.
To view further details about this role and the benefits of working for us please visit the Alzheimer’s Research UK website.