Sorry, this vacancy is now closed and applications can’t be submitted!
For the next phase in the charity’s growth, we are investing in scaling up our corporate and major gifts fundraising activity with an expanded team. A new major partnerships team will focus on building long term corporate partnerships and securing larger donations and committed funding relationships.
The ideal candidate will be an enthusiastic and self-confident communicator looking to gain fundraising experience and contacts in the commercial sector. We are seeking a creative and proactive individual committed to our values. You will bring real energy and drive to a role that also requires attention to detail, organisational sensitivity and flexibly.
- Maintain a programme of ongoing research and analysis of potential donors to develop a pipeline of appropriate corporate and trust prospects.
- Oversee existing relationships, using engagement opportunities and motivational stewardship that ensure the relationships are developed and maximised.
- Develop and deliver tailored cultivation plans for key prospects.
- Proactively engage with potential corporate partners through meetings and events to explore potential partnerships.
- Create and present bespoke, creative pitches and presentations that reflect companies’ CSR and charitable priorities.
- Support regional teams in the development of their corporate and trust fundraising.
- Work with the Major Donor & Partnerships Manager and other colleagues to build an internal culture that inspires people within our organisation to engage with corporate fundraising, including supporting the management of partnerships and corporate relationships held by colleagues, producing briefing documents, maintaining records and coordinating applications for funding, communications and reporting.
- Create and execute plans and budgets to meet income targets, keeping these clear and up to date.
- Contribute to the departmental operating plan and budget.
- Identify and create partnership opportunities for corporates through understanding and articulating synergies between our work and commercial motivations.
- Proactive networking and building strong relationships with company representatives at all levels.
- Supporting leadership team members to effectively engage and develop relationships.
- Present written and verbal reports on progress against targets and plans.
The closing date for completed applications by email is 9am Monday 29th April. Interviews will be held Thursday 9th May. For full details and how to apply please see out website.
The client requests no contact from agencies or media sales.