Sorry, this vacancy is now closed and applications can’t be submitted!
Head of Supporter Care & Fundraising Standards
37.5 hours per week
London – NW1 1BU
Competitive salary and benefit scheme
Are you an experienced Supporter Care professional looking to make a strategic impact? Do you put the supporter at the center of all decisions? Do you have a passion for implementing standards and efficiencies? If the answer is yes then we would love to hear from you.
A fantastic opportunity has arisen to join Sue Ryder as the Head of Supporter Care & Fundraising Standards. You will play a crucial role in developing and delivering our supporter-centric approach which will surprise and delight our supporters’. You will play a strategic role in developing and implementing our supporter care and fundraising standards strategy. The successful candidate will strive to continuously improve and enhance the supporters’ experience, which drives commitment and long-term value.
- Responsible for the strategic planning, delivery and ongoing development of supporter care and fundraising standards, ensuring it complements the strategic aims and objectives of Fundraising, and the wider organisation.
- Responsible for managing the supporter care team to deliver against agreed targets and key performance indicators, monitoring, evaluating and reporting back as necessary.
- Work with key stakeholders to deliver integrated, multi-channel supporter journeys to maximise income generation, supporter engagement, cross selling and brand/marketing opportunities.
- To manage specific projects which will enable us to improve our supporter care, and build supporter loyalty and retention.
- Manage the donation administration and acknowledgement process within the Charity and through external fulfilment agencies.
- Ensure internal best practice fundraising guidelines are created, maintained and disseminated, and that external best practice guidelines are accessible, shared and understood.
It’s an exciting time to join Sue Ryder and to hit the ground running you will have:
- Extensive experience of working within Supporter Care at a senior or strategic level.
- Proven experience of creating and implementing strategic and operational plans.
- Demonstrable fundraising/marketing/digital marketing intellect, including the importance of supporter retention and development.
- Extensive experience of effectively leading a customer services team.
- Proven project management experience.
Sue Ryder provides hospice and neurological care for people facing a frightening, life-changing diagnosis. We do whatever we can to be a safety net for our patients and their loved ones at the most difficult time of their lives. We see the person, not the condition.
**Competitive Employee Benefits**
Company pension scheme, 25 days holiday - rising to 30 with length of service plus bank holidays, option to buy and sell up to five days holiday, enhanced maternity and paternity pay, paid mileage, enhanced sick pay, corporate discount with hundreds of retailers and services, staff discount of 15% on new goods online, salary sacrifice car scheme, online wellbeing centre, free will writing service, staff finance loans, carers leave policy and lots more.
Interview date: 1st & 9th May 2019