Regional Fundraising Manager - Homebased
6 month FTC - 35 hours per week
£31,728.83 per annum (starting salary subject to experience)
Cats Protection is the UK’s leading feline welfare charity. We now help around 193,000 cats and kittens through our network of over 250 volunteer-run branches and 36 adoption centres and homing centres.
As the Regional Fundraising Manager you will be supporting adoption centres, community groups and individual fundraisers in fundraising activities. You will also be recruiting for fundraising volunteers and assist the operations team in increasing branch income by planning, developing and growing regional fundraised income.
The role will be covering London, Kent, Surrey, Sussex, Norfolk, Essex and Isle of Wight. Ideally you will live in one of these areas however do be aware that travel will be significant.
1. Develop Cats Protection community fundraising in the region.
2. Research, identify and promote new and existing fundraising activities for adoption centres, and third party fundraisers with the support of the NCC based community fundraising team.
3. To work with and support the regional operations team to increase branch income, attending operational meetings and events when required
4. Design and implement a fundraising plan for the region.
5. Develop and support fundraising networks in the region, including recruiting fundraising volunteers via events and other activities
6. Build links with corporates at a local level, and working alongside the NCC team, generate income through various streams, including Cats Protection products, cause related marketing and capital appeals
7. Support third party fundraisers, ensuring their activities are consistent with current good practice.
8. Work within approved budgets and plans, including monitoring of branch income and branch fundraising activity.
Closing date: 05 May 2019
Interview date: 14 May 2019
To reward you, we have a pay scheme which provides the opportunity to progress within your pay band, subject to satisfactory performance. We also offer a range of benefits which include a generous holiday entitlement, a competitive pension offering, a private medical scheme, and a death in service scheme.
Cats Protection is an equal opportunities employer and positively encourages applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity.
The client requests no contact from agencies or media sales.