Sorry, this vacancy is now closed and applications can’t be submitted!
Role: Fundraising & Partnerships Manager
Contract: Part-Time, pro rata
Salary: £35,000 - £40,000, dependent on experience
Location: Westminster, London
About the Coalition:
The Coalition for Global Prosperity is a new nonpartisan not-for-profit organisation based in Westminster and backed by the Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation. We bring together political, military, business and faith leaders who believe that an effective aid budget, alongside an active diplomatic and defence strategy, keeps Britain at the forefront of saving lives, alleviating poverty and bringing freedom, security and prosperity to those who need it most.
We are a small and dynamic team with a big vision, where the contributions and skills of each person are valued and respected. The Fundraising & Donor Relations Manager will sit at the heart of this close team, leading on all aspects of donor management, including writing applications and donor reports, and overseeing the effective delivery of CGP’s fundraising programme with the CEO.
This is a part time role, equivalent to three days a week. We are willing to discuss flexible working patterns for the right candidate, subject to effective delivery of the role.
This role will work closely with our CEO on devising and implementing the organisational Fundraising Plan. The successful candidate will lead on major donor grant applications, development and reporting. They will also be responsible for maintaining our external partnerships with NGOs and the private sector, and the opportunity to lead on the development of our fast-growing membership scheme. The successful candidate will have excellent communication skills with the ability to collaborate effectively within a small high impact team, leveraging internal and external support as appropriate to ensure that the organisation achieves its ambitious funding objectives.
- Experience of writing and producing grant proposals as well as interim and end-of-grant reports for donors
- Strong understanding of donor landscape in the UK and internationally to identify potential fundraising streams from trusts and foundations, the private sector or civil society
- Experience working to identify and approach potential donors through sector mapping and research
- Experience developing membership programmes and related benefits
- Experience of strategy development and supporting a strong and effective learning cycle that identifies opportunities for new funding streams
- Experience of using monitoring, evaluation and learning processes and CRM systems to report on progress against grant deliverables
- 5+ years’ experience working in fundraising or a related field
- Enjoy working in a small growing team as we transition from a start-up to a well-known player in Westminster
- Experience of pitching to and engaging with senior stakeholders, managing and maintaining donor relationships
- Strong existing relationships with trusts and foundations
- Experience of the private sector, particularly with regards to Corporate Social Responsibility programmes
- Financial accounting experience to inform fundraising targets and strategy
- Previous fundraising experience working for an organisation registered as a charitable organisation in the USA
- Understanding of and interest in international development sector