Sorry, this vacancy is now closed and applications can’t be submitted!
Partnerships Manager - Trusts, Foundations and Institutions
Team: Fundraising and Partnerships
£43,000 - 47,000
The Partnerships Manager will join Comic Relief’s Trusts, Foundations and Institutions Team (TFI) and work closely with the team leader to help Comic Relief’s fulfil its fundraising strategy.
Comic Relief’s TFI team generates income from trusts, foundations and strategic partnerships, which enables us to support communities in the UK and globally. In this role, the Partnerships Manager will work across the Comic Relief business to manage existing high-value partnerships and secure new, with specific responsibility for new business.
Key Accountabilities / Objectives
To contribute towards an income target of up to £20 million annually through securing new grant income by managing contractual income, partnership or match giving alliances.
Brokering new partnerships
· Identifying partnership opportunities and meeting with key strategic partners.
· Writing partnership proposals and completing partnership applications.
· Brokering new funding partnerships and extensions to existing partnerships for Comic Relief.
· Creating project plans and developing propositions in consultation with teams across the organisation.
· Ensure effective compliance and record-keeping of partnership requirements and agreements.
· Maintaining excellent working relationships with key funding partners.
· Project management of active partnerships to ensure that delivery is on track and working with the Impact and Investment Team to address any delivery issues (where relevant).
· Working with across teams to arrange partnership launch events.
· Working with colleagues across the organisation to regularly report back to key funding partners, including telephone updates, face-to-face meetings, quarterly reports and evaluations.
· Representing Comic Relief at forums and meetings organised by current or potential partners.
· Manage relationships with existing funders.
Essential Skills and Competencies
· Extensive experience of securing and managing significant high-value funds from foundations and institutional donors.
· Solid experience of senior-level relationship management and support which enables senior stakeholders to grow income and networks.
· Exceptional communication, networking, influencing, negotiating and persuading skills.
· Strategical Thinker - be able to evaluate decisions in the short, medium and long term.
· Building and sustaining effective working relationships both internally and externally.
To apply, please visit our website via the link and apply online.
Role closes - 12:00pm, 2nd Oct 2019 BST (Europe/London)