Sorry, this vacancy is now closed and applications can’t be submitted!
Legacy Fundraising Coordinator
Location: The Cedars
Salary: £16,055 - £20,615
Closing Date: October 25, 2019 5:00 pm
We are looking for a dynamic coordinator to help us grow our vital income from legacies through efficient administration and effective marketing of gifts in wills that have been left to Compton Care. You will be joining a busy and expanding fundraising team and will be helping to deliver a new income generation strategy with a focus on great supporter experience.
- Manage and administrate a legacy caseload – dealing with enquiries, correspondence, updating the CRM database and ensuring all matters are dealt with in a compliant and legal manner.
- Act as first point of contact for all Legacy Giving enquiries, notifications and pledges.
- Deliver a gold standard supporter experience and a clear communication plan for each pledge or gift in will.
- To effectively market legacies in order to secure pledges from supporters and meet legacy income targets.
- To collaborate with other fundraising team members to deliver and grow key legacy fundraising initiatives such as Make a Will Month.
- Seek to engage with industry professionals such as solicitors, estate and wealth management services etc in order to market Compton Care’s need for legacies.
- Minimum of 5 GCSEs (including Maths and English) or equivalent.
- Experience of Legacy administration
- Knowledge of fundraising databases or commercial equivalent
- IT literate with good experience of MS Office and database systems as appropriate for the role
- Experience of promoting fundraising campaigns, events or products.