Sorry, this vacancy is now closed and applications can’t be submitted!
Role: Community Fundraiser
Reporting to: Head of Fundraising
Place of Work: Musgrove Park Hospital, Taunton
Hours of Work: 37.5 hours per week
Starting Salary: c £26,000 plus bonus
We are seeking a highly motivated, engaging and enthusiastic team fundraiser, who has excellent experience of working with donors and volunteers and can hit the ground running to raise support for the Love Musgrove charity from within the local community.
The Community Fundraiser will work with the Head of Fundraising to maximise income generation by developing and implementing a plan to help Love Musgrove gain more supporters and energise community fundraising to deliver annual and capital fundraising targets.
- Working with colleagues from Compton and the Musgrove team to manage the development and implementation of existing and new community fundraising income streams to build and grow sustainable annual income
- Recruiting and managing grassroots volunteer fundraisers
- Supporting volunteer fundraisers with events
- Creating an internal recruitment strategy for mass participation events
- Contributing to the overall fundraising strategy
- Building key relationships within the Somerset community
- Providing excellent donor care to build on relationships and maximise fundraising potential.
- Enthusiastic and creative
- Highly organised with keen attention to detail
- Ability to work as part of a team
- Excellent communicator and ability to build a rapport with people at all levels and in all walks of life
- High level of written and spoken English
- Ability to manage own projects and work load
A full driving licence and use of a car is essential for this role.
You may be required to undertake other duties assigned by the Head of Fundraising.
This is a significant opportunity for a fundraiser or relationship manager with at least 3 years experience to join the UK’s leading fundraising consultancy to further develop their skills and career.