Sorry, this vacancy is now closed and applications can’t be submitted!
The Dash Charity is an award winning charity supporting women, men & children affected by domestic abuse. We do this by delivering a range of high-quality, specialist services to break the cycle of abuse & enable
families & individuals to thrive.
The Dash Charity’s pledge? Domestic Abuse Stops Here.
We are looking for a full time Grants Writer to work within our small but passionate fundraising team to raise vital funds to enable the sustainability and development of the charity.
The role entails:
- preparing compelling and structured grant applications to a wide range of trusts and foundations to secure support for a variety of projects across the organisation
- carrying out research and scoping of potential avenues of support and nurturing relationships with potential funders assisting with the development and preparation of commissioning bids as and when opportunities arise
- Demonstrate strong and creative writing skills with some previous experience in grant or bid writing
- Be able to work to tight deadlines & under pressure, working to personal income generation & productivity targets
- Be methodical, highly organised and self motivated with a strong drive to succeed
Please visit our website via the Apply button for application information.
Closing date: 4 August 2019