Sorry, this vacancy is now closed and applications can’t be submitted!
We want to welcome an innovative team member who will support our churches by:
- engaging directly with parishes to champion Christian giving
- enabling fundraising for capital projects and encouraging new income streams
- inspiring teams of voluntary advisers
We are seeking someone with:
- experience of applying for grants and successful fundraising
- the ability to inspire and innovate
- the ability to speak persuasively to varied audiences
- the ability to listen carefully and supportively challenge
An Occupational Requirement exists for the post-holder to be a practicing Christian in accordance with the Equality Act 2010.
About the Diocese
The Anglican Diocese of Bath and Wells stretches from Portishead in the north to Crewkerne in the south, Minehead in the west to Frome in the east. We seek to serve the 940,000 people who live here in our 496 parishes. We have a positive ethos of giving across the Diocese, with a parish share collection rate of 99%, which is used to support local ministry and mission.
For further information and to apply please visit our website.
Closing date: Sunday 27 January 2019
Interview date: Thursday 14 February 2019