Enabling Enterprise is an award-winning social enterprise. Our mission is to ensure that one day, everyone builds the skills, experiences and aspirations to succeed – beyond just a set of qualifications.
We do this through supporting schools with an award-winning curriculum and support to build their students’ essential skills – from 3- to 18-year-olds. We are leading the Skills Builder Partnership, which includes 500 schools, 40 skills-building organisations and 130 top employers including hospitals, airports and leading international companies.
We are looking for a self-starter with a collaborative and highly organised approach. The ideal team member will demonstrate a passion for impact and will be able to support that through high quality written communication as well as experience in working with budgets and other key data.
We are looking for someone with attention to detail and the ability to get things done by taking ownership and working with others to achieve shared goals.
From our three offices in London, Birmingham and Manchester, we currently work with over 120,000 students in schools across the country. We are in a period of strong growth, with backing from sector leading organisations including the CBI, the National Education Union and the Careers & Enterprise Company.
If you want to be part of an inspiring team, and benefit from opportunities for rapid growth, development and challenge, we want to hear from you.
The Partnerships Team:
The team is led by the Head of Partnerships. This new role will work alongside an existing Corporate Partnerships Manager as we seek to achieve significant growth in the next stage of our development. The team also includes a Partnerships and Schools Co-ordinator who oversees the delivery of our national programme of student workplace visits.
(1) Planning and identifying corporate partnerships to grow the organisation’s fundraised income
- Working with the Head of Partnerships and the Partnership team to develop and deliver our ambitious plans.
- Carry out research into new leads to ensure time and resources are most effectively used to cultivate relationships that maximise fundraising income.
- Working with Head of School Programmes and Regional Managers to ensure that corporate partners and their volunteer engagement meet demand from our school partners for student workplace visits.
- Using systems, including our Salesforce Customer Relationships Management, and processes, such as moves management, to support the cultivation of key relationships.
- Supporting the development of relationships with funders using individual plans, ensuring the level of engagement matches individual expectations and needs.
- You will contribute to the development of our case for support and devise high quality proposals to potential funders, including corporates, trusts and foundations.
- Planning and delivering an annual cycle of events to develop relationships, including opportunities for partners to see our work in action.
- Ensuring that donors are thanked, and that all reporting requirements are planned and met. This will include working with the wider team and writing high quality evaluation and impact reports to funders.
- Working with the wider team to ensure that relationships are nurtured and opportunities to add value to key relationships are delivered.
Key Skills and Attributes:
- Passion for impact: An ambitious fundraiser, you will be someone who loves communicating about social issues and is passionate about creating impact.
- Organisational Skills: This role requires the management of a full and varied workload, and you need to be someone who gets stuff done – on time, and to exacting standards.
- Written communication: You will be able to demonstrate the ability to write engagingly and persuasively in concise and jargon free language.
- Working with budgets and numbers: The ability to develop, present and interpret budgets is essential. Similarly, working with data, such as our impact data, will be a key part of your role.
- Team Player: You will be able to work independently whilst also being an effective team player.
- Self-Motivation and Ownership: With resilience, you will thrive on responsibility and taking ownership of your work. You will enjoy achieving and have a proven record of delivering on ambitious outcomes and targets.
Terms & Conditions:
Salary: £35,000-£40,000 subject to review in 12 months
Start Date: As soon as possible
Working hours: 40 hours per week, although due to working with partners across England, occasional early starts and evening work will be needed.
Holidays: 25 days per year, plus bank holidays
Contract length: Initially 2 years, probationary period of 6 months
Location: This position will be based in London. The role will involve some travel to support our regional teams.
Applications should be made via our online form - on completion of the online application please also send your CV by email to our [email protected] email address. This round of applications ends at 9am on Monday 10th June 2019 with interviews taking place on Tuesday 18th June 2019.
Applicants are encouraged to explore our work at our website before applying.
Enabling Enterprise is an equal opportunities employer, and actively encourages applications from all qualified individuals.
The client requests no contact from agencies or media sales.