Trusts and Grants Fundraiser - Maternity Contract
We are Family Action, a national charity committed to building stronger families and brighter lives by delivering innovative and effective services and support that reaches out to many of the UK’s most vulnerable people.
We’re now looking for a Trusts and Grants Fundraiser to join us for a maternity cover contract lasting a minimum of 10 months.
This role is available with various working hours to meet your needs. Primarily the position is offered on a 37 hour per week basis, for ideal candidates 30 can be offered and the role can also be offered on a four day per week, flexible basis.
- Salary of £33,383 - £36,606 per annum (inclusive of ILW) based on 37 hours per week (FTE) or £27,067 - £29,680 per annum (inclusive of ILW) based on 30 hours per week
- Pension scheme
- A full induction and ongoing quality training
- The opportunity to become a part of Family Action initiatives
- Flexible working hours
- Manage workloads with regular supervision
- 25 days’ annual leave per annum pro rata
This is an outstanding opportunity for a trust fundraising professional with great bid writing skills to advance their career and our vital charitable work.
We work with more than 45,000 families who experience poverty, disadvantage and social isolation across 135 community based services to transform their lives through practical, emotional and financial support. Without secure funding, we wouldn’t be able to continue to provide such incredible services and change so many lives and so your role will be a key element to our organisational success.
We’re a values-led organisation with a strong people focus and we promote mutual respect, excellence in everything we do and a can-do approach.
So, if you’re ready to help us make a positive difference to lives whilst making a positive difference to your career, this is the role for you.
As a Trusts and Grants Fundraiser, you will be tasked with increasing our voluntary income across a range of funding streams.
Focusing your efforts on Trust, Government and National Lottery grants, you will seek to maintain and grow this income, placing emphasis on multi-year grants of £100,000 or more.
Specifically, your role will involve:
- Submitting high quality grant applications to trusts, statutory organisations, big lottery and corporate funders
- Identifying fundable projects and developing ideas into compelling applications
- Assisting other colleagues with funding applications
- Monitoring income generated against targets to support budget setting, planning and reporting
To be considered as a Trusts and Grants Fundraiser, you will need:
- Considerable experience of trust fundraising
- Experience of bid writing
- Experience of building donor relationships
- Experience of working to fundraising targets
Other organisations may call this role Fundraiser, Trusts Fundraiser, Trust Fundraising Manager, Trust Partnerships Manager, Fundraising Manager, Grants Manager, Grants Fundraiser, Funding Officer, Trust Funding Officer, Trust and Foundation Fundraiser, or Trust Fundraising Officer.
This role is offered on a full time or flexible basis. Full time hours will be 37 hours per week, there is also an option to work 30 hours per week with a pro rata’d salary. For the right candidate we will also offer flexible working options such as four days per week or home working.
The closing date for this role is the 17th June 2019.
Webrecruit and Family Action are equal opportunities employers, value diversity and are strongly committed to providing equal employment opportunities for all employees and all applicants for employment. Equal opportunities are the only acceptable way to conduct business and we believe that the more inclusive our environments are, the better our work will be.
So, if you are ready to transform lives as a Trusts and Grants Fundraiser, please apply via the button shown. This vacancy is being advertised by Webrecruit. The services advertised by Webrecruit are those of an Employment Agency.