Sorry, this vacancy is now closed and applications can’t be submitted!
Mermaids is looking for a fundraiser with demonstrable experience to develop relationships and increase support, helping us to diversify our income and grow our fundraiser and volunteer base. As the first fundraising post, this new role has enormous scope, and working with the rest of our passionate and committed staff team you will support and help develop a busy programme of fundraising events and activities.
You will need to have a proven fundraising track record, with volunteer recruitment, management and training experience. You will be expected to achieve and report on agreed financial targets, and although this post is a one-year contract, it has the potential to become permanent for the right candidate.
- Salary based upon experience
- Pension scheme
- Career progression opportunities
- Regular appraisals and support
- Training opportunities to develop skills and knowledge
HOW TO APPLY:
- Apply online, accompanied by a 500 word covering letter outlining what your employment would bring to the charity. Applications not in the specified format or submitted past the deadline may not be considered.
- Deadline for applications: 31st July 2018
Interview dates: Interviews will take place by phone, second stage requires the submission of a short video, and then final selection will be to attend a face to face interview in Leeds at our premises.
Start date for the role: subject to notice period required, September 2018.
- Due to the high volume of applications that Mermaids receives per position we are unable to provide feedback on individual applications or answer questions from applicants. If applicants have not been contacted by the end of the 10th August 2018 then they should assume their application has not been successful.
- Mermaids is an equal opportunity employer.
- Due to the nature of this role, the successful applicant will be required to pass an Enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (criminal records) check.
The client requests no contact from agencies or media sales.