Job Title: Project Coordinator (Capital Appeal)
Locastion: London (SW1P)
Hours of Work: 35 per week
Contract: Fixed Term 1 Year Contract ( with the potential to be extended or become permanent)
Reporting to: Director of Fundraising
Salary: £28,000pa depending on skills and experience
Purpose of the Role
Premier is an award winning Christian Media charity communicating with the UK and beyond. We have an exciting opportunity to join our Fundraising Team based in our central London studios.
As part of a special Capital Appeal Team the Project Coordinator will play a key role in coordinating the operational delivery of the appeal, working closely with the Major Gifts Manager and wider Executive Fundraising Team.
This role might be for you if:
- You have experience in working in a coordinator or administrative role as part of a multimillion pound project (preferably in the charity sector) involving multiple stakeholders.
- You have a natural ability to multitask and enjoy seizing opportunities as they arise to be as effective and streamlined as possible in what you do.
- You are well organised with excellent time management skills and pride yourself in being meticulous with detail.
We are looking for a Project Coordinator who is bright, flexible and enthusiastic and who will help us achieve success in our multiyear Capital Project Appeal, as we raise funds to build the first ever centre for excellence for Christian Media in the UK.
MAIN DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
Responsible for a range of tasks to include:
- Prospect Research
- Prospect Pipeline Tracker
- Management of all external communications strategy including invitations, emails and letters
- Diary Management for Capital Appeal Team
- Event Management
- Preparing for Team Meetings and distribution of actions and notes
To undertake any other reasonable tasks as required by the Director of Fundraising.
Qualifications and Experience
- Degree educated.
- A minimum of 3 years of experience in a similar project management or administration role preferably with experience of working for a charity
- Previous experience in Capital Appeal fundraising would be highly desirabl
- Understanding of the broad Christian community (desirable but not essential).
- The post-holder will work within a Christian environment and therefore it will be necessary for the post-holder to have sympathy and understanding for the Christian faith and its values & be in able to work within the ethos of our organisational aims.
Due to the number of applications we receive we cannot reply to unsuccessful candidates, therefore, if you have not heard from us within two weeks of the closing date please accept that, on this occasion, your application has been unsuccessful.
Premier reserves the right to conduct interviews before the closing date for application