Individual Giving Manager - Fundraising
Location: Vauxhall, London
Salary: £32,770.38 (including Inner London Weighting)
Hours per week: 37.5
Rethink Mental Illness are recruiting an Individual Giving Manager to recruit, develop and retain individual donors as well as use their experience in supporter recruitment and engagement to contribute to the organisation’s ambitious fundraising goals.
This role sits within the Individual Giving, Legacies and Events team and the postholder will work closely with this team, external suppliers and colleagues elsewhere in the External Affairs directorate such as Corporate Partnerships, Communications and Campaigns to develop donation stewardship journeys for different audiences, to deepen engagement and increase lifetime value. More widely than that, they will help to encourage a fundraising culture within the organisation, ensuring supporters are at the heart of what we do and their needs are met.
They will also work in this role to recruit, retain and develop individual donors on behalf of Mental Health UK, which is a charity made up of four founding charities in England, Scotland, Wales and Northern Ireland. (Rethink Mental Illness is the English founding charity.)
Desired skills & experience:
- Educated to degree level in a relevant subject or an equivalent level of experience working in fundraising
- Proven track record of three years working in a direct marketing team, preferably in the charity sector
- Experience of database targeting, segmentation, testing and response analysis and associated impacts on budget monitoring and forecasting
- Proven experience of working to and exceeding targets and KPIs
- Experience of a range of direct mail, telemarketing, digital advertising and email techniques, including complex multi-channel campaigns
- An effective communicator able to write in a succinct, structured way, and able to communicate complex issues clearly to non-specialist audiences; a confident copywriter and editor of own work, excellent attention to detail and an eye for design
- Experience of project managing direct marketing campaigns and supporter journeys, of various types including cash and regular giving
- Experience in working with CRM systems, preferably Salesforce/IMIS
- Sound understanding of relevant fundraising regulations and GDPR
Other organisations Fundraising Manager, Giving Manager, Revenue Manager, Individual Giving Manager, Partnerships Manager, Corporate Giving Manager, Fundraising Development Manager, or Charity Development Manager.
So, if you’re seeking your next step as an Individual Giving Manager, please apply via the button shown. This vacancy is being advertised by Webrecruit. The services advertised by Webrecruit are those of an Employment Agency.
Working hours: 37.5