Sorry, this vacancy is now closed and applications can’t be submitted!
Fundraising Operations Assistant
£20,000-£23,250 per annum plus competitive benefits scheme
Are you interested in a career in data and looking for your first step? If so come and join our London team and contribute to the incredible work that we do across Sue Ryder.
As Fundraising Operations Assistant you’ll be a key team member of a busy Fundraising Operations team, providing administrative support to the Head of Department and other team managers. You will also be:
• Helping to keep fundraising database clean
• Writing back to the system all mass communications we’ve had with our supporters
• Matching different sets of files
• Administrative support for the data team
This is an excellent opportunity for someone beginning their career in data to work alongside an experienced, friendly team learning about all aspects of Supporter Care, Data and Fundraising compliance.
To hit the ground running ideally you will have excellent communication skills and the ability to organise and prioritise a busy workload. You will have experience of using Microsoft Excel and experience of working with databases would also be an advantage. What is essential is to be a team player with an enthusiasm for fundraising in order to succeed in the role and progress your career with us.
Sue Ryder supports people through the most difficult times of their lives. Whether that’s a terminal illness, the loss of a loved one or a neurological condition – we’re there when it matters. Our doctors, nurses and carers give people the compassion and expert care they need to help them live the best life they possibly can.
* 25 days holiday rising to 30 plus bank holidays * Option to buy and sell up to 5 days holiday * Salary sacrifice car scheme * Private pension matched at either 3% or 5% * Auto enrolment pension scheme * Refer a friend bonus scheme * Free eye tests * Carers leave policy Free 24 hour employee assistance line for advice on work and personal matters * PeoplePerks discounts with hundreds of retailers and services that can amount to an average annual saving of £350 * Staff discount of 15% on new goods * Travel ticket loan * Childcare Vouchers * Cycle to work scheme * Development opportunities for all * Free tea and coffee *
CV shortlisting and interview booking will commence prior to the closing date
Interviews date: 22nd November (This will include an Excel Test)