Sorry, this vacancy is now closed and applications can’t be submitted!
Posted on 18/11/2019 11:22:00
Closed: 09 December 2019
Individual Giving Officer
The Fire Fighters Charity
Job DescriptionIndividual Giving Officer
Basingstoke, Hampshire (with sometravel across UK required)
£32,548 per annum
Are you a passionate individual with knowledge of fundraising, marketing or product management? Could you thrive working in an environment supporting members of the amazing UK Fire and Rescue Service community? If so, read on.
The Fire Fighters Charity supports the psychological, physical and social needs of the members of the UK Fire and Rescue Service community.
We recognise that no two people requesting our support do so for the same reason and tailor our service to achieve the best outcomes for each of our beneficiaries.
We need a talented Individual Giving Officer to inspire our community and help us generate the income we need to realise our ambitions and help more people into the future.
As an Individual Giving Officer, you will contribute to the delivery of an income generation programme that maximises engagement and income.
You will recruit, retain and uplift individual donors across a range of audiences, giving products and channels.
Your role will involve:
- Achieving agreed targets
- Developing of innovative and evidenced based engagement and fundraising campaigns
- Identifying and documenting donor journeys
- Improving donor experience and engagement
- Building relationships with key influencers both within the Fire and Rescue community and the wider public
Pay and Benefits
- Salary of £32,548 per annum
- Pension: 8% pension contributions (contributions are paid by the Charity on your behalf; you may also choose to make your own contribution if you wish to do so)
- Annual leave: 25 days’ rising to 27 plus bank holidays (pro rata)
- Life assurance: 3 x basic salary
- Flexible working policy
To join us as an Individual Giving Officer, you will need:
- Knowledge of direct fundraising or marketing
- To be experienced in using CRM databases and selecting data
- To be highly effective in interpreting and analysing supporter and customer data
- The ability to produce insight on campaigns
- The ability to manage multiple projects
- To be highly numerate with excellent IT skills
We warmly welcome applications from all sections of the community.
The closing date for applications will be the 9th December 2019 with interviews commencing the week starting the 16th December 2019.
This is the ideal role for someone who has previously worked as a Special Gifts Officer, Individual Gifts Officer, Fundraiser, Fundraising Officer, Individual Fundraising Officer, Philanthropy Officer, Development Officer, Sales and Marketing Officer, Product Manager, or Individual Giving Officer.
The Charity is an Equal Opportunities employer and we welcome applications from all sections of the community. When recruiting our new team members, regardless of the role, we are looking for people who share our values to help us to achieve our strategic plan.
So, if you’re ready to take on a new role as an Individual Giving Officer, please apply via the button shown. This vacancy is being advertised by Webrecruit. The services advertised by Webrecruit are those of an Employment Agency.