Sorry, this vacancy is now closed and applications can’t be submitted!
A grants fundraiser will secure income to support our tree planting programme in London.
This is an exciting role for an individual to raise essential funds to plant urban woodlands and neighbourhood trees in parks, schools, streets and estates across London. As our Grants Fundraiser you will be responsible for securing project and core grants from trusts, foundations, lottery, landfill tax schemes, and government.
It’s about applying for funds and meeting targets.
To be a successful Grants Fundraiser you will research suitable funders, develop strong applications, and coordinate partnerships with grant funders including reporting and grant claims. You will need to meet your personal income target which is part of the wider development team target.
Trees for Cities is an ambitious, far-reaching organisation.
Trees for Cities is the only charity working on a global scale focussed on planting urban trees. We work in 25 cities across the UK and overseas to transform outdoor spaces through planting trees. We are a game-changing, ambitious organisation which sets the standard for urban tree planting.
The sort of person we’re looking for.
- High energy self starter, interested in a career in fundraising and responsive to the changing demands of an urban charity
- Excellent verbal and written communicator
- Well organised with meticulous administration skills, paying close attention to detail
- Target driven, goal orientated with proven experience in grants fundraising
- Able to represent the charity at meetings and generate new funding partnerships
- Interest in the urban environment and an enthusiasm for urban trees
How to apply
Please visit ouyr website to view the full job description. Download and complete the application form and submit by email with the subject heading ‘Grants Fundraiser’.
We are recruiting for this position on a rolling basis. Once enough qualified candidates have applied we will close the recruitment. Please apply as soon as possible to avoid disappointment.
Trees for Cities are an Equal Opportunities Employer.
The client requests no contact from agencies or media sales.