Join WaterAid as Senior Community and Events Officer to work in one of the UK’s Best Workplaces™ acknowledged by 2018’s Great Place to Work®.
You will lead and develop community fundraising products to grow income and engagement with WaterAid. This will include development and delivery of a new mass participation activity in 2019 and responsibility for the execution of our fundraising campaign "Just Water". You will support across the community and events team including developing fundraising resources and have line management responsibility for the Community and Events Assistant.
To be successful, you’ll need to have:
- Experience delivering income growth in a community or events fundraising setting
- Proven experience of product or events management
- Ability to manage and build relationships with internal and external stakeholders
See job description on the WaterAid website for full details of the role.
With a commitment to our vision, you’ll get inspiration from the change you help make happen. We appreciate and respect different people and ideas, allow the chance to grow and the space to be yourself at your best.
Excellent benefits include:
- 28 annual holiday days, plus bank holidays and additional leave purchase
- 3%, 4% or 5% pension contributions double-matched by WaterAid
- Agile/flexible working and family friendly policies
Please note: We are unable to provide sponsorship for this post. In order to apply for this post, you must be able to demonstrate your eligibility to work in the UK.
Availability for interview is required 31 July and 1 August 2018.
Applications will close end one minute before midnight on 24 July 2018.
The client requests no contact from agencies or media sales.