This is an exciting position for an exceptional Individual Giving and Partnership Manager with experience of working in a donor and supporter environment to lead on our innovative fundraising campaigns and exciting new fundraising product development.
Established in 1876, we are a Christian membership organisation with over 60 affiliated local charities in Britain and Ireland and over 600 worldwide–and we're still growing. Join us in this new role and you could soon be playing a vital role at the heart of our Fundraising & Communications team, maximising opportunities for individual giving and developing a new corporate portfolio with a view to long-term corporate support. We have ambitious growth plans and a target income of over £1M towards our programmes nationally and internationally.
As the Individual Giving and Partnership Manager, you will:
- Lead on innovative fundraising campaigns and exciting new fundraising product development
- Line manage the Donor Care Officer and the development of donor relationships
- Be responsible for all aspects of our Appeals, Direct Marketing and our targeted fundraising campaigns that run throughout the year as well as maximising opportunities for new campaigns
- Be responsible for delivery of new fundraising products for Appeals and Ethical Gifts for our trading company, working closely with the Retail team.
- Develop a range of approaches, products and materials that support corporate fundraising activity
- Undertake Prospect research for potential corporate partnerships that would link into existing Mothers’ Union appeals, campaigns and Events
To succeed, you will need:
- Experience of project managing fundraising and/or marketing campaigns through a wide range of media within a charity, agency ort commercial environment.
A track record of effective income generation from individual supporters.
A thorough understanding of how fundraising techniques can be used to recruit and retain supporters (individual/corporate) in order to maximize their lifetime value.
A track record of effective income generation from individuals and Corporate
Excellent creative writing skills with a proven ability to write promotional materials, including fundraising copy, websites, newsletters and correspondence to organisations and individuals at all levels
A collaborative, flexible approach, lots of initiative and a flair for effectively managing your workload and the ability to engage effectively with a range of people
An understanding of the core values of Mothers’ Union, a passion for our work and a willingness to occasionally work additional hours when required
The client requests no contact from agencies or media sales.