Position: Fundraising Manager Responsible to: Foundation Director Contracted hours: 37.5 hours per week Contract Type: Permanent
Based at: The Pod, Capital Retail Park, Leckwith, Cardiff, CF11 8EG
The purpose of the role is to lead and shape our fundraising activities in order to grow income across the fundraising spectrum.
Key Responsibilities & Accountabilities: Strategy and Policy
Identify projects and services which could be funded through major giving, cultivate relationships, develop proposals and secure gifts from major donors.
To identify opportunities and manage corporate and individual giving, cultivate relationships, maximise income generation, supporter engagement and lifetime value.
To identify opportunities and manage fundraising events, develop a fundraising calendar, to ensure maximum return on investment and maximum supporter engagement.
To build a strong, diverse pipeline of future opportunities.
To develop engaging targeted fundraising campaigns to
broaden our support base.
17. To be aware of and respond to emerging trends in fundraising.
1. To support the development, implementation and General
evaluation of the strategic plan.
2. To develop and manage a fundraising strategy to secure income and support the organisation’s growth.
3. To demonstrate a commitment to our values, mission and
4. To be an ambassador for the Cardiff City FC Foundation with a strong external focus.
5. To report to senior management, the board of trustees and
sub-committees about the impact of the fundraising activities. 6. To ensure best use of resources.
7. To manage the fundraising budget and report on
variances to the SMT.
8. To ensure that fundraising income achieves target.
9. To communicate the fundraising strategy throughout the organisation, ensuring everyone understands their role and the importance of fundraising.
10. To develop strategies securing income from Trusts and Foundations, Corporate and individual Giving, Legacies, Fundraising Events.
11. To identify projects and services which could be funded through Trusts and Foundations, cultivate and approach funders, develop proposals which include as many core organisational costs as acceptable to the funder.
To understand the fundraising regulatory environment and ensure compliance.
To meet deadlines agreed with line manager and key partners with regard to reporting of key performance indicators and other targets.
20. To champion the highest standards for health and safety and safeguarding.
21. To effectively manage and develop strong positive relationships with beneficiaries, key partners and stakeholders.
22. To undertake any relevant training as required by line- manager or in line with expectations of the programme funder.
23. To attend and participate in meetings with Foundation staff, funding providers and other meetings as appropriate.
24. To exhibit and promote company values & behaviours.
25. Promote and celebrate equality, diversity & inclusion.
26. To out carry any additional work and duties that meet the needs of the business.
Internal: All Foundation Staff and Trustees.
External: Cardiff City FC Directors and Senior Management, Trusts and Foundations and other funders, Major Donors, Corporate and Individual Supporters, any other external stakeholders that support and benefit the work of the Foundation.
The client requests no contact from agencies or media sales.