Sorry, this vacancy is now closed and applications can’t be submitted!
Fundraising Manager (Trusts and Foundations)
Concern Worldwide (UK) seeks a dynamic and committed Trusts and Foundations Manager to join the fundraising department.
Concern is an international development and humanitarian organisation working with some of the world’s poorest people in some of the world’s poorest and most conflict-affected places. Founded in Ireland in 1968, Concern now works in 25 countries supporting over 27 million people living in extreme poverty.
Position: Trusts and Foundations Manager
Job type: Full Time, Permanent
Salary: £38,401 to £42,443 per annum
Closing date: 30 July 2019
About the role:
The Trusts and Foundations Manager will establish and maintain long-lasting and mutually beneficial relationships with trusts and foundations in the UK and Europe, based on a clear understanding of their requirements as funders and by delivering excellent customer service.
- Lead the development of Concern UK’s trusts fundraising strategy, to achieve income targets
- Manage the Senior Trusts and Foundations Officer and Trusts and Foundations Officer, setting and monitoring individual annual objectives and ensuring their ongoing development and growth in their roles
- Develop, implement and monitor annual operational plans and budgets
- Ensure regulatory and legal compliance and best practice
- At least three years’ experience in Trusts and Foundation fundraising
- Preferably experience in the international development sector
- Proven ability in producing effective, cohesive, motivating and inspiring proposals and funding reports
- Educated to degree level
- Proven track record in successful Trust and Foundation fundraising
- Demonstrable interest in international development
You may have experience of the following: Trusts and Foundations Manager, Trusts Manager, Foundations Manager, Fundraising Manager, Fundraiser, Senior Trusts and Foundations Officer, Senior Fundraising Officer, Partnerships Manager, Philanthropy Manager, Business Development, Charity, Third Sector, NFP, etc.