Sorry, this vacancy is now closed and applications can’t be submitted!
Brain Tumour Research is an exciting, innovative and ambitious charity with a fantastic supporter base across the South East of England, where this role is based. Brain Tumour Research is one of the fastest growing national charities in the UK. We are passionate about finding a cure for brain tumours through the establishment of dedicated Brain Tumour Research Centres of Excellence around the UK.
Our vision is to find a cure for brain tumours. Our mission is to build a network of experts in sustainable brain tumour research.
We are looking for a passionate, motivated and organised individual, that is an excellent communicator with proven experience of fundraising, to recruit, steward and retain our extremely dedicated #fightingforce of supporters, donors, local corporates and fundraising groups.
Reporting to Head of Community Fundraising, you will be responsible for:
- Generating income and fundraising leads in one of our most established regions to hit key targets
- Organising and delivering a number of exciting fundraising challenge events, including our Walks of Hope and Wear A Hat day as well as the chance to develop your own fundraising initiatives
- Providing detailed and illuminating reports, tracking and predicting vital income in the South East
- Recruit, manage and develop fundraising volunteers and provide appropriate support to their fundraising activities.
- Work with the Regional PR team to ensure appropriate media coverage for fundraising activities being undertaken by volunteer network.
- Work with members of the wider Fundraising Team, including Corporate, Trusts & Foundations, Major Donors and Legacy & In mem as and when necessary
Salary - c. £28,000 dependent on experience and a generous holiday allowance.
This is a full-time, home-based role would suit someone who lives in central or south London and is happy to travel for work outside of the capital or alternatively someone based in Portsmouth, Chichester, Guildford, Brighton, Crawley (or somewhere in between). The successful candidate will undertake occasional duties at the Brain Tumour Research Head Office in Milton Keynes.
Please read the Job Description attached for full details. Then click the apply to send your CV with a covering letter, demonstrating why you are a suitable candidate, how you could add value to our organisation and detailing your current salary.
The closing date for this vacancy is Saturday 5th October, but early applications are encouraged and interviews will commence before the closing date if and when suitable candidates are identified.
No agencies please.