Sorry, this vacancy is now closed and applications can’t be submitted!
Oasis Charitable Trust is a multi-national charity supporting young people and their families in nine countries worldwide. Our vision is for building healthy communities: places where everyone is included, making a contribution and reaching their full potential. We are looking for a committed Communications & Supporter Relations Manager to spread the word about the great work Oasis does, in a cohesive and inspiring way, as part of our wider income generating strategy.
This post will work as part of the Oasis Communications and Fundraising team, who support the delivery of the Oasis Group strategy, to develop brand profile and secure sustainable income streams across the group’s charities.
This role is an exciting opportunity for the successful candidate to:
- help form and deliver a cohesive message about Oasis’ global work that is well-communicated across our internal and external audiences
- act as the day-to-day lead on developing strong funding propositions that generate exposure, secure media coverage and support funding development.
- manage our websites and social media
- develop an understanding of our supporters, their journey with us and be able to evaluate the effectiveness of our fundraising asks, with the aim to grow our supporter base.
This role sits within a small strategic core team, with work spanning the communications function and linked to that, growing our valued supporter base. In return for your commitment and hard work, Oasis can offer:
- A competitive starting salary, with opportunities to progress with experience
- 25 days holiday per year (plus Bank Holidays), rising to 30 days after 2 years of service.
- A non-contributory defined benefit pension scheme with 7% Employer contributions.
- Flexible working practices and family friendly policies.
- A supportive working environment with a focus on staff development and wellbeing.
Oasis is committed to making a difference to the lives of the communities it works in, and as such you must show a willingness to demonstrate commitment to the values and behaviours which flow from the Oasis ethos. We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people. We expect all staff to share this commitment and to undergo appropriate checks, including enhanced DBS checks.
To request a job information pack, including an application form please download the documents from this page or contact Oasis UK for further information. Please note that CVs alone will not be accepted.
Closing date for applications is: Midday, Monday 14th October 2019
Initial interviews will be held on Thursday 24th October 2019 at Oasis National Office.
Oasis supports Equal Opportunities Employment
Permanent, full time post, 40 hours per week, inclusive of breaks
Salary: £34,514 per annum (Including London Weighting)
The client requests no contact from agencies or media sales.