Sorry, this vacancy is now closed and applications can’t be submitted!
Do you want to be part of our lifesaving crew?
Corporate Partnership Fundraiser
35 hours per week
Salary: £28,195 - £32,424
Based in our Head Office in Knowsley with travel across the North West
The North West Air Ambulance Charity provides rapid pre-hospital care needed to make a life changing difference. We operate three helicopters, flying 365 days a year with doctors and paramedics on board providing emergency medical treatment when time is critical.
We are currently investing in our Income and Engagement team and growing sustainable income for the future to increase our lifesaving work.
The Corporate Partnership Fundraiser will ensure effective development and delivery of all corporate fundraising within NWAA, through developing strong relationships with corporates and co-ordinate Association of Air Ambulance charity partnerships.
Main duties and responsibilities
- Contribute to the development and manage the implementation of the corporate fundraising plan including a portfolio of products and initiatives
- Provide service excellence to new and existing corporate supporters
- To be a positive ambassador for NWAA, promoting awareness of its services and inspiring existing and potential supporters from the private sector
- To manage the expectations of strategic corporate partners appropriately ensuring a professional and consistent approach
- Ensure that all corporate partnership activities are kept within agreed budgets in order to guarantee the effective and appropriate use of charitable funds
The Charity offers the following benefits to all our eligible employees:
- Cycle to work Scheme
- Life Assurance
- Cash Back Scheme which includes cash back for dental treatment and a range of medical treatments as well as staff discounts with a range of retailers
- 24 hour confidential Employee Assistance helpline
- Salary Sacrifice Scheme for pension contributions
Closing date: Wednesday 2nd October 2019
Interviews: 10th and 11th October 2019
To Apply and for More Information:
If you would like to apply for this position, please click the apply button and attach your CV and a two page supporting statement detailing how you meet all essential criteria on the attached person specification, it will be sent automatically to us.
Please note applications without a supporting statement will not be considered.
No agencies please.