Sorry, this vacancy is now closed and applications can’t be submitted!
Alzheimer’s Research UK is the UK’s leading dementia research charity dedicated to diagnosis, prevention, treatment and cure. Backed by our passionate scientists and supporters, we’re challenging the way people think about dementia, bringing together the people and organisations who can speed up progress, and investing in research to make life-changing breakthroughs possible.
Alzheimer’s Research UK (ARUK) is the UK’s leading dementia research charity dedicated to diagnosis, prevention, treatment and cure. Backed by our passionate scientists and supporters, we’re challenging the way people think about dementia, bringing together the people and organisations who can speed up progress, and investing in research to make life-changing breakthroughs possible.
The Regional Corporate Team at ARUK is a newly formed team enjoying an exciting phase of growth who require a proactive and organised colleague to provide the team with vital administrative support.
The successful candidate will support on partnerships with companies such as Dyson, The Perfume Shop and JP Morgan while building excellent relationships with supporters from within those organisations. This role with also support our business development team with their approaches to prospective companies.
Main duties and responsibilities of the role:
- Provide general administrative support for all members of the team.
- Assist with ad hoc projects as required by team managers.
- Ensure accurate recording keeping through use of our CRM system.
- Be the main internal point of contact for the Regional Corporate Team.
- Attend weekend/evening events where necessary.
- Respond to incoming team enquires in a prompt and professional manner.
- Ensure accurate financial records are kept, by reconciling gifts across multiple donation platforms.
- Fundraising stock management and distribution.
- Assisting the team with event planning, including sourcing pricing quotes, booking equipment and ordering merchandise.
- Update the team intranet and website pages and engage with supporters on social media.
What we are looking for:
- Education to A-level or equivalent.
- Confidence working with computers and Microsoft Office; knowledge of Word, Excel, and Outlook.
- Good verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to prioritise and effectively manage multiple tasks.
- Excellent planning and organisational skills
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Experience of using databases.
- Experience working in a customer/client facing position.
- Demonstrable administrative experience or relevant transferable skills.
- Experience of building and managing relationships with colleagues.
Location: Granta Park, near Cambridge.
Salary: Circa £22,000 per annum, plus benefits
Please download the Vacancy Pack for more details.
Please note that the official job title for the successful candidate will be Regional Corporate Partnerships Executive. When accessing our online recruitment system, the role will be listed as Regional Corporate Partnerships Executive.
The closing date for applications is the 24th November 2019, with interviews to be held on the 5th December 2019. Please indicate in your cover letter if you are unable to attend on this date.
In order to be considered, please create an online account using our Online Recruitment System which can be accessed through our Job Vacancies Page. You will be able to attach a CV and covering letter to your application, track your application and view other vacancies that may be of interest.
To view further details about this role and the benefits of working for us please visit the Alzheimer’s Research UK website.