Director of Fundraising Development & Training Services
Our client is seeking to appoint a Director of Fundraising Development and Training Services.
They mark their 25th year with a new and exciting role to establish their business and training profile with corporate, public and voluntary sector organisations.
They’re looking for a person who has charity sector experience with the ability to write proposals to win tenders for funding and commercial awareness and leadership skills to create opportunities to extend our reach and build relationships.
JOIN THEIR TEAM AND MAKE A DIFFERENCE
Director of Fundraising Development & Training Services Responsibilities:
- To develop and lead on the organisations Business Development and Training Strategy. This will require expanding into new sectors as well as broadening the service and training offer.
- To oversee the execution and implementation of all business development and training activities across the organisation. This will include ways to establish consistently high standards in scoping, developing content and creative delivery methods.
- To be innovative, collaborative and supportive in working with colleagues across the organisation and in building relationships with new external bodies and diverse communities.
Director of Fundraising Development & Training Services Requirements:
- Considerable experience of working in Business Development and/or Training.
- Experience of writing proposals to win bids for funding
- Experience of identifying business opportunities and training needs, developing and implementing strategies with targets and evaluating outcomes.
- Experience of creating and delivering bespoke and innovative training and development interventions
- Experience of working with people and communities from a diversity of backgrounds
- Relevant degree
- In-depth understanding of traditional and modern training methods (including workshops, simulations, on-line learning, e-learning, mentoring and coaching)
- Knowledge of the effects of hate crime on individuals, families, and communities.
- Excellent IT skills to develop visually and verbally engaging training materials for clients and reports for senior managers and trustees
- Ability and willingness to work irregular and anti-social hours as required, to travel across the UK and on occasion internationally
About our client:
They’re one of the leading national organisations working to challenge all forms of Hate Crime and discrimination, based on any aspect of an individual’s identity. They provide independent, confidential and accessible reporting and support for victims, witnesses and third parties.
They provide a 24-hour helpline for people affected by Hate Crime.
Location: The post holder will be based at their new office in Deptford, London but may be required to spend at least 3 days per month in Leeds (post lockdown), accommodation will be provided if required. Working from home arrangements may be put in place subject to Covid-19 restrictions. After Covid-19 restrictions are lifted the postholder will be expected to travel across the UK and on occasion internationally as required.
Job type: Full Time, Permanent (37 hour working week but on occasion you may need to work additional hours)
Salary: £40, 636 per annum (inclusive of London Weighting) subject to annual review.
Benefits: A minimum of 28 days holiday, plus service day if applicable, plus statutory public holidays. An auto-enrolment pension scheme with 5% employers’ contribution.
You may have experience of the following: Head of Fundraising, Director of Fundraising, Head of Business Development, , Business Development Manager, Bid Writing, Tenders, Training Manager, Head of Training Services, Training, Head of Training, Bid & Tender etc.